woensdag 1 maart 2023

on "🟡 You Heard Me"

@mikedebenham 1w

This works really well, the slow melody over the quick accompaniment. Your voice is really soulful on those held notes. Nice stuff, Max.

on "🟡 Look At Me"

@fireballMod 1w

the live bumblebee performance again! optimism and hope are precious commodities. channeling them into song is always good. smooth and easy performance. reassuring.

on "🟡 Saying Thank You When It Comes To It"

@fireballMod 4d

dang, what a great thank-you song. i guess i have a fear of cheesy thank-you songs... more than cheesy songs, in general. but when some good gratitude shines through, it's touching. some great phrasing in your words. makes me think of my faves --- beastie boys "gratitude" and descendents "thank you" come to mind.

on "⚠️ 403d!"

@wacha 1w

This is a solid metaphor and break up song, I love the Americana/Country feel to this. It's really catchy, relatable and great listen. Nice work!

on "🟡 Pump"

@fuzzy 1w

This track has that apocalyptic death ballad feel to it.

Really nice vocal performance here.

I like how you change it up there near the end.

Yeah, I liked this one a lot.

on "🟡 Lie"

@andyt13 1w

Cool! I love your braveness to record live like that!

on "⚠️ 403d!"

@hmstreetteam 1w

This is a clever idea and very well executed. It has all the right rhymes to be a blues song from half a century ago, but you get that extra note of sympathy with the familiar error code of current times. I mean, everyone has had something like a 403, but probably not quite like this. Very nice!

on "🟡 The Worm"

@siebass 1w

Nice toe-tapper here with a message; gotta look out for that worm that eats the truth.

on "🟡 Good Times"

@fireballMod 17h

good times. bar songs. i suppose there are some who can't relate --- those who haven't spent a lot of time in any bar... those who haven't spent a lot of time in one specific bar (or many specific bars). i can relate, even if i'm not in bars much lately.

the delivery is so smooth, and the monochrome video is so cool-looking... now i'll have to visit some of your other songs to what other looks and sounds you've got.

on "🟡 Rules"

@billwhite51 1d

this is a song that should be heard by every music industry mogul who tries to control the sounds of the times. love the acoustic rock style and it is perfectly suited to the song.

on "🟡 Blossom Time"

@tamsnumber4 1d

Yes! This song is as warm as the spring. Great, upbeat melody and you look like you are enjoying what you are singing about. I really enjoyed it and it matches my longing for spring!

on "🟡 Pump"

@scubed 1d

Very cool chord banjo picking and great chord progression! Love the way you sing this so expressively.

on "🟡 Pump"

@daveyboy103 2d

Love the song and the video treatment.

on "🟡 Weird"

@coolparadiso 2d

Yup i love cryptic as well. I get to decide what its about, this is a really good performance!

on "🟡 Saying Thank You When It Comes To It"

@nancycunning 3d

Oh, what a nice one to end on. I like that idea of the words saying I'm not good at saying thank you while the song itself is such a stupendous way to say thank you. Thank you for being here and sharing your great music. I'm happy to have discovered you.

on "📣 10X10 On Banjo"

@nancycunning 3d

Wow. These are all so great. I hope you make full songs of all of them..What a cool way to audition choruses.

on "🟡 Real Soon"

@ianuarius 3d

Great performance and really smooth vibe. Gets me popping up and down in my chair.

on "🟡 Saying Thank You When It Comes To It"

@coolparadiso 3d

I seem to have missed you a bit this year! Gonna make up :-) this is such a nice song! Should have been the last one for sure

on "💛 Still Going Strong"

@nancycunning 3d

Wow. That guitar is so great. I love this song. The simple straight-ahead love song, with the subtext of the James McMurtry Song: You can't be young and do that. What a delight. Thanks for sharing it.

on "🟡 Like This"

@nancycunning 4d

What an awesome sing-along love song. Just feels like being in love. Until, wait, wait, oh no, it's looking hard. I think it's interesting that the singer stays so upbeat through it all. I interpret that as this underlying happiness that runs deep. Being in love with life and the world not just the YOU of the song.

on "🟡 Lie"

@wobbiewobbit 4d

nice catchy and popping along! i love how the chorus shifts emphasis on the lyrics, works really well, nice video too :)

on "🟡 Pump"

@guatecoop 4d

Man, your voice is just great. You are so expressive and sing with such conviction. The banjo sounds perfect and you play it well. We should have more banjo in FAWM. Excellent lyrics and melody again! Well done

on "💛 The Way You Are"

@guatecoop 4d

WOW Max these lyrics are so good and empowering. I do really like how you put in the line, I’m a happy dude!! So good. The repetition of I love the way you are is really effective. Your melody and delivery is so endearing and pleasing. Very well done

on "🟡 Blossom Time"

@guatecoop 4d

Oh I just love the positivity of this song! Your melody and singing are just perfect for this. Really excellent song Max!

on "🟡 Holding Your Hands The Moment Life Ends"

@scubed 4d

Beautiful and moving song. I expected a slow, minor-key performance, but your melody and gentle guitar groove infused this with warmth - it’s a celebration of her life and a loving good-bye.

I’m so sorry for your loss!

on "🟡 Rules"

@ericdistadMod 5d

I love the philosophical exploration in this lyric - Rules can be useful, but Theocracy, Populism, etc... Yeah. It can be a problem. Very cool lyric.

I dig the acoustic vibe and your vocals. Love the doubles on the chorus.

Excellent work!

on "🟡 Saying Thank You When It Comes To It"

@johns 6d

Good song and a good theme for the end of FAWM.

on "🟡 Saying Thank You When It Comes To It"

@metalfoot 6d

What a lovely way to end FAWM! A little thankfulness.

on "🟡 Saying Thank You When It Comes To It"

@zebraphone 6d

A beautiful lyric of gratitude! Reading the lyric, I didn’t know what to expect of the music - I like the upbeat music you chose. The singer songwriter arrangement allows it to shine from the heart. This would make a great last track for an album - or for FAWM 2023!

on "🟡 The Worm"

@tsiyvwiyv 6d

Very relevant topic. The lyrics are sort of reminiscent (in tone at least) to Stevie Wonder's "He's Misstra Know-it-all". I always appreciate a good song that makes a solid social commentary. Good stuff.

on "🟡 Real Soon"

@winchperry 1w

Great lyrics theme, very relatable. I like HOW ARE YOU. Driving chords really support the lyrics. Well performed, too!

on "🟡 Real Soon"

@chldomn5 1w

Getting Daniel Johnston vibes from this, very nice jangly guitar work and that melody is lovely too. The lyrics encapsulate simplicity, and is catchy enough to emphasize this

on "📣 10X10 On Banjo"

@lowhum 1w

A great rock-'n'-roll trip through lots of beatly, Elvis and all thingies. Banjo definitely on the rise on the horizon!

on "🟡 Weird"

@sp4cek4a3n 1w

Cryptic lyrics are my favorite - I feel like they offer maximum connection to the listener. I mean, what the heck did Beck mean by "A Devil's haircut in my mind?"

Stringing together some evocative images and letting your listeners find the meaning in it is pure pop. This is fun!

on "🟡 Make It Right"

@kosch 1w

Strum pattern makes it impossible not to "tap along" - great message. Woke me a bit more than my coffee was doing this morning.

on "🟡 Blossom Time"

@zecoopMod 1w

Fun song! I really needed the message too, as we are currently without power during a winter storm. Wonderful message and imagery. Such a joyful performance too. Great song.

on "🟡 The Worm"

@sml 1w

So many of us don't see the worm, or don't want to.

on "🟡 The Worm"

@winchperry 1w

Impactful lyrics, well put! Love the driving beat and chords on the the hook. Good job!

on "🟡 Look At Me"

@misterdemp 1w

Great energy and expression. Love these direct lyrics with the bluesy melody.

on "🟡 Stage Fright"

@emplate 1w

Well, you don't seem to have stage fright! This is cheerful and uplifting. And also very catchy! I can see myself humming this a few hours after listening, hahah!

on "🟡 Stage Fright"

@vegansongs 1w

Inspiring song with a great pop tune. Excellent rhythm acoustic guitar ..so snappy!

on "🟡 Pump"

@sapient 1w

Aha - a song from NL about water!

Can't understand why we don't all write more about it ;)

I LOVE the banjo in this and the way it sounds like massive drops hammering on the room. Let's have a shout out to that vocal performance too - such great energy 😀

on "🟡 Good Times"

@raspberry33 2w

Got me thinking about several bars - the Euclid Tavern in Cleveland, the Whistle Stop in Willoughby. Although, I think the mirrors were so dirty to deliver any reflections! This would sound wonderful with a blues band behind it - bass, drums and a harp player!

on "📣 10X10 On Banjo"

@moonraccoon 2w

You have a lot of energy here. Nicely done. Most of these would make strong choruses.

on "🟡 Go! "

@loismarie11 2w

Really fun, and catchy. Enjoyed it!

on "🟡 Rules"

@moonraccoon 2w

Nice verse melody, it's really striking.

Hey, if you don't mind a smidge of advice, I recommend putting your "thanks for listening" image in either your bio, or the Liner Notes, not in the comments. Only b/c making the first comment on your own song spoils the Zong-ness... er, if "some wisdom would be useful" ;)

on "🟡 Look At Me"

@erubenst 2w

Nice! Kinda of a Verve-Pogues blend!

on "📣 10X10 On Banjo"

@kahlo2013 2w

So much fun! Love the banjo and the different styles. I totally love the expression in your vocals! The ones with classic rock and roll styles on the banjo really make me smile! Awesome job!

on song "🟡 Lie"

@phylo 2w

That one had my head boppin'! Well written and performed, @max. The guitar sounds good and the strumming pattern is perfectly suited for the song. I like it!

on "🟡 Lie"

@johnnycashpoint 2w

What a lovely catchy number! Lovely, perfect for my mindset at the moment. Good work, sir!

on "💛 Still Going Strong"

@missjannah 2w

Awesome track, Max! There have been so many good Valentine's song on FAWM this year. I'm happy you're still going strong.

on "⏳ Drink And Be Merry!"

@pabrizzer 2w

real good! your guitar drives this along so well

on your profile

@tamsnumber4 2w

Thanks for commenting on my song "Lost Soulmate".

on "⚠️ 403d!"

@florianhoffmann 2w

Ooh, this evokes so many crazy ideas in my developer brain. 😅 Did she pass you out your things in a series of 206 boxes? (Partial Content) Is she 500? (Internal Server Error) Or a cracked 418? (I'm a tea pot) Was it a case of 417? (Expectation Failed) Was it 425? (Too Early) Did she expect you to 426? (Upgrade Required) Are you now going on a 308? (Permanent Redirect) Feel free to use them, if you're crazy enough. 😁


(For the uninitiated: When a browser asks a server for a file, such as a web page, or an image, the server responds with a numeric code, the HTTP code. These come in different flavors that covers all sorts of possible error cases, from 2xx - okay, here's what you wanted - to 4xx - you're asking for the wrong thing - to 5xx - oops, I have an internal error.)

on "🟡 Pie Chart"

@mikeb 2w

Thanks for participating in my Week 1 Challenge! 24 hours just doesn't seem like enough sometimes these days, does it? Good words, have to go easy on yourself!

on "⏳ Drink And Be Merry!"

@jwhanberry 2w

What a fun call and response blast. Good job on your double shot.

on "⏳ Drink And Be Merry!"

@crutherford 2w

this was such a party to listen to!

and you accomplished the daily prompt as well!

and you made a video?!?

i am very impressed!

fabulous skirmish!

on "⏳ Drink And Be Merry!"

@mashala 2w

Oh yeah! I don't know what happens - I start watching your video and I get instant happy vibes. "Don't worry - we'll fight for you" - that is a really reassuring. Feeling safe and having fun at the same time... Great combo!

on "⏳ Drink And Be Merry!"

@treble 2w

Such a great blending of the Robin Hood prompt and the call and response. I've mainly heard call and response in church music. Here, it sounded a if you were singing with a band. Very cool and very clever.

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@skibum007 2w

Good way to look at life - positive energy, hope. Good voice. Amsterdam must offer a good creative matrix!

on "🟡 Less And Less"

@tippyteapot 2w

Great song! My favourite lines are "worsa no longer make stories" and once there were bigger lines everything now seems fine drawn"

on "💛 Still Going Strong"

@katestantonsings 2w

So so sweet, Max!! Reminds me of my brother and his wife--they also met in HS!!

on "💛 The Way You Are"

@odetocollaboration 2w

Great catchy Valentines song!

on "💛 The Way You Are"

@feb21sundari 2w

Very catchy this " I love the way you are". I like the deep vocal in the background, for my opinion could be a little louder. I could imagine this as a rock balad, 1000 lighter waving in front of you... ghappy valentine

on "⏳ Setz Dich Auf Die Bank"

@axl 3w

Damn, the first ever skirmish in German and I missed it. Sehr entspannend und exzellente Aussprache. Heading over to my Breathing app now.

on "⏳ Setz Dich Auf Die Bank"

@twyllodrus 3w

groovy. and regarding your delivery of the German lyrics: perfect, says a German native.

on "🟡 Less And Less"

@steviej 3w

cool tune! I wanted to join in with some wood blocks. sounds great man

on "🟡 Less And Less"

@sapient 3w

Me & Gordon were talking earlier and we both agreed that you seem to be having a great FAWM. And here we are with another cracker!

I LOVE that second line - such a good way of twisting something that people say so often.

And as Mr G says, there's a sadness there, but also plenty of light with the snap to the chords and the nicely doubled vocals.

on "🟡 Less And Less"

@gordon 3w

Another catchy toe-tapper Max. Great stuff with a slightly sombre message thrown in. Keep up the good work

on "🟡 Make It Right"

@tukayandryan 3w

Love the positivity! There is some awesome energy in this.

on "🟡 Pie Chart"

@timfatchenMod 3w

It's running but it's still sad and melancholy. There's an underlying gentleness, perhaps the acoustic guitar and the slow melody, but it's still a sweet piece of melancholy. Story of a working life...

on "⏳ Setz Dich Auf Die Bank"

@avidfanman 3w

That’s an infectious guitar rhythm right there. The pace def conjures images of an exercise class. Great fun, great execution too.

on "⏳ Setz Dich Auf Die Bank"

@musicsongwriter 3w

Any chance for translation, if possible? I like the music but I don't know what your lyrics tell us. I know I can use google translate but it's not always acurate. Wonderful singing and playing, Max.

on "⏳ Setz Dich Auf Die Bank"

@mashala 3w

Wow that was so much fun. I'm so relaxed and at peace with myself now! Will do this instead of yoga. With spiritual headbanging! Thank you so much for participating and congrats to your awesome song!

By the way - your pronounciation is great! And I love the way everything is in capital letters too - it really adds to the deep relaxation...

on "⏳ Setz Dich Auf Die Bank"

@torsten 3w

Ich bin jetzt ganz ruhig. Are you the singing yoga-teacher? Maybe you can produce yoga-musicals... You don't have to of course, you can just make people sit and breathe on benches. Thanks for the song!

on "🟡 Pie Chart"

@liamlieblein 3w

Love the way your delivery plays off the melody on the guitar, very smooth while maintaining a sense of urgency in the message. Lyrics are well written and the interesting yellow background for the video was a unique artistic choice. Overall, well done!

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@ajna1960 3w

Oh my, I am glad that I inspired you and this song with my oversleeping 😄

I do love your voice. It dips up and down perfectly with how the words express themselves and flow along.

on "📣 10X10 On Banjo"

@bradbrubaker 3w

"Slight Chance" (#4) was my favorite in the bunch.

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@avidfanman 3w

Perfect commentary on the somewhat chaotic start of this skirmish, but also could have a broader meaning for interpretation by the uninformed listener. Very catchy, guitar and vocals sound great also. I should try making a video for one of these at some point…

on "📣 10X10 On Banjo"

@jonporobil 3w

Some good starting points here! My favorite is "EVER."

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@prsongsmith 3w

I love how this lyric works perfectly well whether or not you know the story of this “skirmish gone wild.” Fantastic melody and accompaniment (and nicely recorded, too)! (Also, your comment on my own skirmish entry was my favorite of all time 🤩 thank you!!)

on "🟡 Like This"

@crisp1 3w

I love the energy in this song and as if the music weren't enjoyable enough, the story keeps a listener, well, listening! Nice job!

on "🟡 Like This"

@odilongreen 3w

Such an (ultimately) uplifting story, sung with joy and light! Those "ohhhs" are exquisite. Toe-tapping in the extreme, this was a terrific feel-good start to my morning!

on "🟡 Like This"

@celineellis 3w

yes - upbeat and hard not to tap my foot while singing a long! a really great vibe to this!

on "🟡 Like This"

@gordon 3w

Dang, that's a foot-tapper Max. Good work as every. Here's to one-takes!

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@johncrossman 3w

Ha, yes, ask for what you want, nice! I'm liking the jazzier vocal, pretty sweet. Nice mellow tune, softens your demand for words. :) You made the best of it!

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@jwhanberry 3w

Well done take on one of the more obscure prompts. I like the easy going style of your demo. You have a big voice but you don't overpower the song. Good fun, good stuff.

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@tippyteapot 3w

Love this. Love your voice. Love the whole crazy idea.

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@eargoggle 3w

Ha, this is great. I especially like "I suppose this is called art"....! really clever response to an unusual skirmish

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@wylddandelyon 3w

Oh, these lyrics were so very much "in the now" when you wrote them. Good skirmish! The guitar playing and vocals are right on too.

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@pabrizzer 3w

a starting point is pretty important

clever skirmish response

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@thedutchwidows 3w

Such a lovey performance and a cool take on the prompt. I love the way the notes tail off at the end of the lines - there’s a hint of vibrato that is just delightful. You’ve a great voice!

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@mhorning 3w

Love the line "I suppose this is called Art". Great guitar sound and vocals.

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@glasscrow 3w

You have a really lovely voice!

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@misterdemp 3w

Fun and silly song about being in a moment and waiting on the forum. Catchy rhythm, chucking and vocals.

on " ⏳ To Be Added At The Start"

@johnstaples 3w

Clever take on the skirmish madness of today! Very interesting video too!! I am really enjoying your vocals and the guitar is lovely! Nice work!!

on "📣 10X10 On Banjo"

@fuzzy 3w

I'm liking your punk banjo approach.

I'm also enjoying your positive lyrics.

Energetic performances.

Really enjoyed this a lot.

on "📣 10X10 On Banjo"

@kaminokai 3w

Nice. Love that ending!

on "🟨 I Have Hair"

@prometheus 3w

love those #vox .. like a futuristic Tom Waits (sorry if you've heard that too much by now)

on "🟡 Blossom Time"

@dutch 3w

Jaaaaaa! Merels, kerel! Dan is’tgoe mee d’n wereld.

on "🟡 Eggshells"

@richaaaay 3w

Great performance and relatable lyrics. Guitar playing has that nice percussive feel to it, which fills it out nicely.

on "🟡 Weird"

@tamsnumber4 3w

ONE LINERS EMPTINESS

I just did lots of commenting and it is funny how some of the nonsense can be the best and some of the over thought lines can be garbage. It all depends on the write and music and the moment. This was fun to just fall through all of the crazy stuff.

on "🟡 You Heard Me"

@sunnymae 3w

Super song about true friendship. The full circle of the journey from self discovery to coming back home to someone who really has your back. BTW...on top of your great music, I always love your super cool videos!!

on "🟡 Weird"

@dutch 3w

Maybe switch some of the verses

Sometimes the story was always there

and we only need to pull off the covers

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@kim_otcj 3w

I added this to my FAWM playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAq9LIVGeWWdgtYWLBYHy8zibHdp52Rj9

on "🟡 Stage Fright"

@kvnwoodruff 3w

Man, you are just a born anthem creator. Great lyrics and a perfect bouncing tune to motivate those shy open mic hopefuls.

on "🟡 Go! "

@kvnwoodruff 3w

I’m here because I went back to see what the first song of the year was. Not disappointed, and what a perfect way to kick things off. Cheers!

on "🟡 Make It Right"

@n24 4w

There's a great punchy energy to this song and the rhythm and percussive beat of the guitar keeps it rolling at a great pace! I love the strong defiant themes too, they pair really well with that rolling energy.

on "🟡 Eggshells"

@ltunes 4w

I love the feeling that your lyric evokes. Nicely done and great performance. Vocals are cool. Thanks!

on "🟡 Make It Right"

@burrsettlesMod 4w

nice sales pitch. 😉

on "🟡 Make It Right"

@nancyrostMod 4w

Super-timely response. Cheerful sound and attitude, and looks great in yellow!

on "🟡 Make It Right"

@headfirstonlyMod 4w

That is some seriously slick (and fast) work, Max. And a great song, too!

on "🟡 Make It Right"

@sapient 4w

Best sales pitch for a song this FAWM ;)

And a cracking song to back it up. I love the positivity - and I can imagine a whole crowd singing along to this with big smiles on their faces 😀

on "🟡 Echoes Of A Memory"

@cosmicdogstudios 4w

Beautiful and deeply saddening.

on "🟡 Stage Fright"

@thefuneralcrasher 4w

Yeah...what a great, engaging performance! Guitar sounds massive and vocal is bang on the money too. Excellent stuff.

on "🟡 Stage Fright"

@tamsnumber4 4w

I LOVE THIS!! I have to encourage the folks in my songwriting group to gather the courage and sometimes I lose mine also and this is so upbeat and encouraging, great lyric, love your vocal and playing and this makes me want to be more confident!!!

on "🟡 Echoes Of A Memory"

@beacon 4w

So well done. I especially like the repeating line, mimicking the echoes of someone dealing with these issues.

on "🟡 Echoes Of A Memory"

@odilongreen 4w

As someone with a family member going through this, this song touched me deeply, and was a very cathartic listen. Thank you.

on "🟡 Echoes Of A Memory"

@mannymojo314 4w

Such a catchy tune for such a sad disease. Well done

on "🟡 Go! "

@sveinae79 4w

Great! And so far, many great songs Come to life at Fawm.

on "🟨 I Have Hair"

@srcoops 4w

Good job! I enjoyed your work on Hair.

on "🟡 Stage Fright"

@johnstaples 4w

Wow, what a catchy song! Great performance energy! Really spot on lyrics that every aspiring performer should listen to! Nice work!!

on "🟡 Stage Fright"

@dutch 4w

Erg veel zin om eens naar Volendam te rijden.

on "🟡 Eggshells"

@sherrycanary 4w

I feel exactly like this.

I think too many of us do in today's world.

Wonderful writing and execution

on "🟡 Good Times"

@axl 4w

Reminds me of a lot of good times in bars ;-)

Most of them were long ago.

I really love the vibe, the catchiness of that phrase Ohhh the good times, especially sung with that soulful voice of yours.

on "🟡 Holding Your Hands The Moment Life Ends"

@andygetch 4w

Strong feelings to process on such a difficult and personal subject. My condolences.

on "🟡 Eggshells"

@sunfire 4w

Great sounding tune with a powerful message I for one can relate to.

At times it does feel like walking on eggshells. Excellent, clever title too and a very apropos song.

on "🟡 Eggshells"

@jorh 4w

Really enjoyed the clarity and directness in the lyrics - especially enjoyed the ‘ignoring the chaos verse’. The lyric is quite sad, but I kept forgetting that cause the music had a nice bounce. The chorus was catchy too and i like that you repeated it quite a few times, it had me tapping my feet along by the end.

on "🟡 Eggshells"

@sveinae79 4w

Nice melody and good performance. Enjoyed this!

on "🟡 Holding Your Hands The Moment Life Ends"

@berni1954 4w

Very moving. It's an incredibly life affirming song, despite its apparently dire subject.

I can really identify with this one. I held my father's hand for 7 days as he lay dying and then just before dawn on the 8th day, I slipped out to the toilet and he slipped away while I was out. One of the nurses told me this was a regular occurrence at the hospice where he died. "They know you are out and don't want you to witness their last moments" - she added.

on "🟨 I Have Hair"

@missjannah 4w

The gravelly voice on this is so perfect. But you don't have to rub it in! I would kill for your hair!

on "🟡 Holding Your Hands The Moment Life Ends"

@schnowd 4w

Only thing I can say is "Beautiful!"

on "🟨 I Have Hair"

@jessica14 4w

Oh man, that is so funny! Thanks for making me smile:-) The delivery is great and your guitar playing ver effective for the song.

on "🟨 I Have Hair"

@menbah 4w

Rude. 😆

on "🟡 You Heard Me"

@nancycunning 4w

Hey, that is fantastic. The music is so comfortable. I want to listen to it all day.

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@brisk 4w

That chorus very enjoyable - it comes at me sideways somehow, like its earworming me against my will. This is the best kind of chorus. I agree with everyone who says that this is incredibly summery and nice. Really enjoyed. The running time whistled by, I thought it was much shorter than it was

on "🟡 You Heard Me"

@daddyschu 4w

Nicely done sir. The peppy guitar juxtaposed against the painful lyrics-- classic.

on "🟡 You Heard Me"

@steviej 4w

nice performance man, vocal sounds good and nice playing too!

on "🟡 You Heard Me"

@nahlej381 4w

Solid performance came out dope

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@dudachris 4w

I can hear the trumpets and other brass on here making it ska for real! Upbeat and moving and grooving; thanks for sharing!

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@jacobwakeup 4w

Peppy! I love the sense of being happy with where one is without settling.

on "🟡 Go! "

@sonicdeatheagle 4w

Thanks for the motivation!

on "🟡 Go! "

@cairobraga 4w

now THIS is what I call "an amazing FAWM kickoff song" Music!

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@phylo 4w

Very lively and upbeat tune with a catchy singable melody. I found myself singing along in harmony! Most excellent.

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@beechcraftbonanza 4w

Awesome song, very energetic!

This would also work great in a skatepunk/poppunk arrangement 😃

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@katestantonsings 4w

Great energy!! Thanks for the smile and dance!!

on "🟡 Holding Your Hands The Moment Life Ends"

@skibum007 4w

Good guitar backup for these lyrics

on "🟡 Go! "

@skibum007 4w

Good FAWM kick-off song. Thanks

on "🟡 Go! "

@ductapeguyMod 4w

That is such a fun chorus. Yeah, Yeah.

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@sbs2018 4w

So positive and energetic! Nice way to start my day.

on "🟡 Take What I Can Get"

@ductapeguyMod 4w

Wow. That is a great sentiment and I think you have earwormed me. What a happy, positive pop song.

on "🟡 Holding Your Hands The Moment Life Ends"

@gordon 4w

A bit maudlin Max but very enjoyable. Your voice is particularly fine on this one I think and I'm digging that minimal guitar work

on "🟡 Good Times"

@daveyboy103 4w

Video is very cool, this would be great with a band behind it. Great job and I love the. quality of your voice.

on "🟡 Good Times"

@dutch 4w

Welcome to Café FAWM, Max. If I were to play FAWM bingo I could cross off Toe Tapping, Head Bobbing and Harmonizing with the Vocals all in one go.

on "🟡 Go! "

@kim_otcj 4w

You lucked out and got the first song up. 😄

on "🟡 Good Times"

@cosmicdogstudios 4w

I love this so much I love everything from the vibe to the lyrics, the way it's sung... it's awesome!

on "🟡 Good Times"

@sbs2018 4w

What an awesome musical vibe with intriguing lyrics. Feels like I’m right there!

on "🟡 Go! "

@roy 4w

Great little kickoff song. I like the guitar pauses while your vocal carries the song. Its short, catchy, and keeps the listening ear tuned in. Overall, a very inspiring first song!

on "🟡 Go! "

@beechcraftbonanza 4w

Yeah! Let's Goooo! XD

on "🟡 Good Times"

@jonporobil 4w

Love the upbeat but menacing vibe, and the lyrical imagery around the mirror. The narrative builds satisfyingly too. You're on a roll!

on "🟡 Go! "

@arthurrossi 4w

Congratulations on the very first song of this FAWM, and it is a really awesome opener! Very nice guitar playing and catchy tune!

on "🟡 Go! "

@gordon 4w

Damn catchy as ever Max. Lovely first song to kick things off. I can hear the harmonies in my head. More please!

on "🟡 Go! "

@jonporobil 4w

This is fun and encouraging! Those overdub harmonies were delightful too. Great work!

on "🟡 Go! "

@jdschramm 4w

Super fun, thanks for the encouragement - it is the right time for a yeah yeah!

on "🟡 Go! "

@matthijs 4w

This lifted my mood! Great track, keep it up!

on "🟡 Go! "

@burrsettlesMod 4w

Here we goooooo! 😄

on "🟡 Go! "

@mikeskliar 4w

what a perfect opening song for all of us! right time for a yeah yeah indeed! great work!

on "🟡 Go! "

@sheslin 4w

Wonderful, uplifting, encouraging and fun!

on "🟡 Go! "

@florianhoffmann 4w

Yeah, let's go! Fun song. 👍

on "🟡 Go! "

@tobermory 4w

Woo! Exactly the right sentiment for a February 1st. The first song that deserves all caps to tell me it's time for action

on "🟡 Go! "

@mikeb 4w

Congrats on the first FAWM 2023 song! A fun energetic start to the month!

on "🟡 Go! "

@b3nut 4w

What a fun kick off! Little coffee for the earholes! Let's gooooooooo 😀

on "🟡 Go! "

@gm7 4w

I like @timfatchen comment..it's a great Shakespearian quote BTW. I am bouncing along to this one.... LET"S GO GO!!

on "🟡 Go! "

@timfatchenMod 4w

Once more unto the breach? That's because I'm not here, but once more unto the beach...

on "🟡 Go! "

@coolparadiso 4w

yeah get a Max in early! good pop song! get ya skates on! yay. nice one mate! Nice and tight

on "🟡 Go! "

@cola 4w

This is super catchy and fun, great song to start off FAWM!

on "🟡 Go! "

@atam94 4w

Happy FAWM!! Perfect first song, btw

on "🟡 Go! "

@deleted 4w

(deleted)

on "🟡 Go! "

@sapient 4w

Gotta have me a Max song to get FAWM going!

Love the energy and the encouragement to us all to get on with things 😀

on "🟡 Go! "

@jesseberezan 4w

Very yellow! Great stuff.